As a UDIA Sponsor you become part of a respected brand that stands for excellence in property development and progress for the creation of sustainable residential communities in Victoria.
Becoming a UDIA Sponsor allows you to connect directly with Victoria’s largest network of developers, financiers, builders, suppliers, consultants, contractors, and federal, state and local government authorities.
Last year more than 6,000 industry members attended UDIA's events to network and hear from key government and business leaders. Given our policy focus, the majority of our delegates are made up of senior management professionals who are the industry’s key influencers and decision makers. By sponsoring just one UDIA event for example, you can market your brand and company to hundreds of key industry players at once.
UDIA sponsorship provides the opportunity to leverage unparalleled access to the leaders of the industry and government, to build brand and product awareness, consolidate relationships and gain face-to-face interaction with the decision-makers from the development industry.
Your company will benefit from direct exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in an informal environment away from everyday distractions.
• Speaking opportunities
• Premium seating at events and representation at the head table
• Presentation of corporate audio-visual material
• Distribution of corporate collateral, material or promotional items
• Sponsor banners displayed at the venue
• Sponsor branding on event promotional material/menus/event literature
• Introductions to the Institute’s members, dignitaries, guest speakers
• Branding and website linkages on the Institute’s corporate website
Click here to learn more about UDIA's 2017 Sponsorship, Partnership and Advertising opportunities.
We invite our members to consider partnering with us, and in-turn to profit from a strategic alliance that sees you make an enduring contribution to the long-term success of Victoria’s urban development industry.
We are committed to promoting UDIA Partners with an annual program of recognition across 40+ events attended by more than 6,000 urban development industry stakeholders each year. These events promote and support our advocacy agenda, encourage best practice and educate members on important industry issues.
Key Partner Benefits
• Exclusive government industry lunch and policy forum sponsorship opportunities
• Your company featured across the UDIA VIC website, which averages 4,000+ active sessions per month
• 50,000+ individuals from over 350 member companies seeing your brand on an ongoing basis through key UDIA VIC marketing collateral
• Your logo featured on all UDIA VIC policy and advocacy emails, reaching 9,000+ industry and government stakeholders on average 8 times per month
• Partnership recognition at 40+ events annually with 6,000+ industry members in attendance
• Partnership recognition at 18 government presentations annnually
• Partnership recognition across 10 research publications and over 30 government submissions annually
• Audiovisual recognition at committee meetings, attended by 126 committee members
There is one exclusive opportunity to advertise on the UDIA Vic website homepage and two advertising opportunities in the form of a square web tile located in the left-hand global navigation. For more information download the Media Kit.
Members have exclusive right to list their business in our Members' Directory – the ultimate reference guide to ‘who’s who’ in the development industry. The Members’ Directory provides members with an opportunity to profile their business, promote their products and services, recent projects and successes. For more information download the Media Kit. Once you have selected your listing, please complete the booking form and return to the UDIA office.
In addition to listing your company profile, banner advertising is available throughout the Members' Directory. Banners are dynamically generated and displayed dependent on the primary activity you choose to associate your organisation with. For more information download the Media Kit.
Angela Gaedke, Commercial Director: firstname.lastname@example.org