In conjunction with our Research Partners - Charter Keck Cramer and National Land Survey Program - UDIA prepares a number of ongoing reports analysing market trends and providing insights relevant to the urban development sector. This research helps fill the critical gap in knowledge available, ultimately leading to a more informed development industry that can better cater to the wants and needs of home buyers and property investors.
- Economic market update
- Residential Melbourne market prices
- Finance activity
- Building activity
- Buyers' insight
- Property market news
Thank you to UDIA Partner RPM Real Estate Group for providing the information contained within the URBAN IQ Market Updates.
Previous issues of URBAN IQ are available in the members only area.
- Changing Consumer Trends and Preferences - Research Highlights: October 2016
- Market Overview - House and Land: September 2016
- Greenfield Market Update: March 2016
- Greenfield Market Update: November 2015
- Greenfield Market Update: March 2015
Thank you to UDIA Partner National Land Survey Program for providing the information contained within the Melbourne Apartment Market Updates.
Our annual State of the Land Report is produced by our Research Partner, National Land Survey Program. This report provides a comparison and analysis of lot supply, price and size across Australia's five largest states and also provides recommendations for improvement.
This report is compiled by the UDIA at a national level to examine the supply of serviced land around the nation and includes individual reports for each of the states.
- State of the Land Report 2016
- State of the Land Report 2015
- State of the Land Report 2014
- State of the Land Report 2013
- State of the Land Report 2012
- State of the Land Report 2011
- State of the Land Report 2009